Política de cookies
Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para ofrecerte una mejor experiencia y servicio. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso.Más información aquí

¡Tu Cesta está vacía!

TOTAL (IVA inc.)

0,00€

Peixes Camándula 2017

13,95€ (IVA inc. bot. 75 cl.)

Peixes
Vino de Mesa

Puntos Parker: 89
Puntos Peñin:  

13,95€ (IVA inc. bot. 75 cl.)

Robert Parker's Wine Advocate

The entry-level red 2016 Lacazán is a blend of 60% Sousón (a grape with a lot of everything) and the remaining 40% a mix of Mencía, Negreda, Grao Negro, etc. The Sousón is from 20-year-old vines, and the varieties are from old plots that range between 60 and 80 years of age. Like all of their wines, this fermented with full clusters and indigenous yeasts and matured in used 500-liter oak barrels for around one year. It has the rustic personality of the Sousón, with some earthy notes and even an animal hint, with more black fruit than red. The palate has dusty tannins and an earthy sensation, more rustic than the other two. The three wines are very different, and this is the most rustic of them. 4,000 bottles were filled in February 2018.

Características