Your shopping cart is empty!

TOTAL (Inc. VAT & Duties)


Free delivery over £200.00

Navaherreros Blanco de Bernabeleva 2021

£16.94 (Inc. VAT & Duties bot. 75 cl.) / United Kingdom

Bodegas y Viñedos Bernabeleva
Vinos de Madrid

8 for immediate shipment

Parker Points: 91
Peñin Points:  

£16.94 (Inc. VAT & Duties bot. 75 cl.) / United Kingdom

Robert Parker's Wine Advocate

The 2021 Navaherreros Blanco de Bernabeleva is a white blend of 70% Albillo Real and 30% Viura/Macabeo from old vines on decomposed granite soils. It fermented with indigenous yeasts and matured in 500-liter oak barrels and a 2,000-liter oak foudre. It has very good ripeness and aromatic complexity, with notes of yellow fruit, pollen and herbs, moderate alcohol (12.5%) and very good freshness. 6,000 bottles produced. It was bottled in July 2022.



Navaherreros Blanco de Bernabeleva is an exquisite representation of the white wines from the region of Madrid, Spain. Produced by Bernabeleva, this white wine stands out for being a blend of two predominant varieties in the area: Albillo, which constitutes 70% of the blend and comes from vineyards approximately 90 years old in the granitic and sandy soil of Cantocuerdas, and Macabeo, which represents the remaining 30% and comes from more recent vineyards with an average age of 30 years. Both varieties are harvested by hand, thus guaranteeing the maximum quality of the grapes.


After the harvest, both varieties undergo a skin contact process before being fermented with indigenous yeasts. This fermentation is carried out in a combination of stainless steel and large French and Austrian oak barrels. Subsequently, the wine is aged on fine lees, which gives it a smooth, silky texture. Navaherreros Blanco is neither filtered nor stabilised, which allows it to retain its essence and authentic character.


Navaherreros Blanco de Bernabeleva is a wine that surprises and delights those who try it. On the nose, it is elegant and fragrant, with predominantly dry floral notes, accompanied by a light touch of hydrocarbon and oxidative. These aromatic characteristics are complemented by a palate that is full and bitter, but not heavy. The mouth is flooded with flavours of fresh stone fruits, wild herbs and a saline mineral touch, reflecting the richness of the terroir from which it comes. The combination of Macabeo and Albillo results in a balanced wine, with an intensity and complexity that puts the name of the Madrid region high in the wine world.

Free Shipping on orders over £200.00*
Estimated transit time: 8-12 working days.
Bottles Price Over £200.00*
1-6 £7.95 £0.00 (-£7.95)
7-12 £7.95 £0.00 (-£7.95)
13-18 £14.50 £0.00 (-£14.50)
19-24 £14.50 £0.00 (-£14.50)
25-30 £19.50 £0.00 (-£19.50)
31-36 £19.50 £0.00 (-£19.50)
37-42 £27.50 £0.00 (-£27.50)
43-48 £27.50 £0.00 (-£27.50)
49-54 £30.00 £0.00 (-£30.00)
55-60 £30.00 £0.00 (-£30.00)
VAT & Duties included
* Wines under £10.00 are excluded from the shipping promotion
Excluding Isle of Man, Isle of Skye, Jersey and Guernsey (Channel Islands)