Your shopping cart is empty!



50% Delivery discount over 390.65₣

Reyneke Organic Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon 2020

11.44₣ (Exc. VAT bot. 75 cl.) / Switzerland

10.89₣/ud (-5%)


Available in 4 days

11.44₣ (Exc. VAT bot. 75 cl.) / Switzerland

10.89₣/ud (-5%)



Reyneke Organic Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine from the Western Cape wine region. This wine, produced by Reyneke Wines and crafted by winemaker Nuschka de Vos, is a demonstration of the dedication and passion for organic viticulture. The main variety of this wine is Shiraz, which makes up 98% of the blend, with Cabernet Sauvignon accounting for the remaining 2%.


Only the best grapes at optimum maturity and health are selected and destemmed. Fermentation is spontaneous and takes place in concrete tanks and open stainless steel fermenters. Interestingly, 12% of the wine is aged for 12 months in oak barrels, after which it is blended and bottled.


The bouquet evokes red cherries, violets, spices and black pepper. In addition, subtle notes of smoke, blackberries and damp tobacco can be perceived on the nose. On the palate, this wine reveals distinct notes of pepper, spice, dark fruits and nutmeg. It is a well-balanced wine, with a good structure and a dry finish.

50% discount on orders over 390.65₣*
Estimated transit time: 6-7 working days.
Bottles Price Over 390.65₣*
1-6 23.59₣ 11.79₣ (-11.79₣)
7-12 29.20₣ 14.60₣ (-14.60₣)
13-18 36.04₣ 18.02₣ (-18.02₣)
19-24 45.32₣ 22.66₣ (-22.66₣)
25-30 50.79₣ 25.39₣ (-25.39₣)
31-36 56.64₣ 28.32₣ (-28.32₣)
37-42 60.55₣ 30.28₣ (-30.28₣)
43-48 62.50₣ 31.25₣ (-31.25₣)
49-54 68.36₣ 34.18₣ (-34.18₣)
55-60 74.22₣ 37.11₣ (-37.11₣)
VAT not included
* Wines under 11.72₣ are excluded from the shipping promotion
** Shipments to Switzerland include transport costs, insurance and export costs (SAD in origin), but not customs duties (SAD at destination) and local taxes.
***At Gourmet Hunters wine prices are exempt from 21% VAT for all shipments to Switzerland. Once in your shopping cart select Switzerland as delivery address to enjoy your order tax free.

Appellation Map